[Solved] How to get range of merged cells
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:16 pm
Hi all,
I need to know, weather some cells of a spreadsheet are merged together or not.
If I define a range and look to isMerged or use getIsMerged, then I get TRUE, even if only the first two cells from ten cells are merged together.
Only if there are no cells at all merged, isMerged will be read FALSE.
Do anyone know about this - and how to work around? I'm using LibreOffice 6.1.4 and Windows7
Best regards,
VBandOoffice
I need to know, weather some cells of a spreadsheet are merged together or not.
If I define a range and look to isMerged or use getIsMerged, then I get TRUE, even if only the first two cells from ten cells are merged together.
Only if there are no cells at all merged, isMerged will be read FALSE.
Do anyone know about this - and how to work around? I'm using LibreOffice 6.1.4 and Windows7
Best regards,
VBandOoffice