[Solved] Method for detecting merged cells
Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:53 am
I'm needing to check for merged cell in a spreadsheet so that they can be unmerged and remerged in the correct amount.
I've got the source to CalcEasyToolbar (Villeroy I think this might be directed towards you) and I'm trying to get some knowledge from the code. It is where I figured out how to merge.
I'd like to know if there is a good way to determine if a selected cell is merged and then .merge (false) that cell so that it can be remerged correctly.
Any suggestions? Thanks guys...
I've also got the first version of my spreadsheet done for others to look over and tinker with as needed... where should I upload it here or in the Code Snippets?
I've got the source to CalcEasyToolbar (Villeroy I think this might be directed towards you) and I'm trying to get some knowledge from the code. It is where I figured out how to merge.
I'd like to know if there is a good way to determine if a selected cell is merged and then .merge (false) that cell so that it can be remerged correctly.
Any suggestions? Thanks guys...
I've also got the first version of my spreadsheet done for others to look over and tinker with as needed... where should I upload it here or in the Code Snippets?