Disable File recheck

Bespreek het rekenblad
Mondriaan

Disable File recheck

Bericht door Mondriaan »

Good Evening,
I am using Playnite to play my games, i open a spreadsheet with a powershell script (from the inside of Playnite) to view keystrokes that i want to use ingame (spreadsheet is on a second monitor while i play).
After i end the game i want that the spreadsheet closes by itself with the aid of another powershell script.

The 3 steps i use to close Open Office complete are:

Stop-Process -Name "scalc"
Stop-Process -Name "soffice"
Stop-Process -Name "soffice.bin"

After that all looks clear but when i start another Open Office Sheet the program keeps repeating that something went wrong and that it has to recheck the spreadsheet.

I tried to put the files in Read Only but then the problem still exists.

Is there a way to bypass this problem?

Thank You
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2
RPG

Re: Disable File recheck

Bericht door RPG »

You have asked this also on the Englisch. That is better. This is a Dutch forum. I think also nobody know the answer.
LibreOffice 7.4.3.2 op openSUSE Leap 15.4
Mondriaan

Bericht door Mondriaan »

Oke dan doe ik in het nederlands, ik ben een nederlander maar ik geloof niet dat nederlands een computertaal is (als ik een probleem met het apparaat heb en ik zoek in het engels krijg ik veeeel meer oplossingen).

Door in het engels naar een oplossing te zoeken heb ik de opdracht gevonden.

taskkill /IM "soffice.bin"

Dank je Wel.

Tis Een Kwestie Van Geduld Tot Heel De Wereld Nederlands L*lt. :lol:
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2
RPG

Bericht door RPG »

Mondriaan schreef:Oke dan doe ik in het nederlands, ik ben een nederlander maar ik geloof niet dat nederlands een computertaal is (als ik een probleem met het apparaat heb en ik zoek in het engels krijg ik veeeel meer oplossingen)
Ik zoek ook veel in het Engels dus ik ben ook wel van mening dat ik daar meer informatie kan vinden. Maar dit forum is speciaal opgericht voor mensen die toch liever in het Nederlands communiceren en voorlopig blijft dat ook zo.
LibreOffice 7.4.3.2 op openSUSE Leap 15.4
Plaats reactie