Problemas con una plantilla

Discute sobre la aplicación de hojas de cálculo
Fabio Palumbo

Problemas con una plantilla

Mensaje por Fabio Palumbo »

HOla, me he descargado una Excel Spreadshit de un foro en el que participo para crear un porfolio de inversiones, pero las instrucciones para poder ponerla a funcionar estan basadas en Office Excel y no encuentro las compatibilidades con Open Office.
Copio aqui las instrucciones para ver si alguien me puede decir como hacer todo esto en Open Office. (instrucciones en ingles, lo siento)

2) Click the Tools tab and copy paste the link under API Tracker. For example, lets use DASH. The API tracker link can be seen on the tools page and is: https://api.coinmarketcap.com/v1/ticker/dash/
3) Go into the Excel spreadsheet and click the Data tab. Select New Query -> From Other Sources -> From Web, here is a screenshot. Copy paste the API link into the box, click OK.
Note: If your version of Excel doesn't have Query Editor installed by default, you can get it from the Microsoft site.
4) This will load the Query Editor like in this screenshot. Simply click on the Record field in the table and it should expand to look like this. Click on Convert Into Table on top.
5) This will make a nice table for you to import into a new spreadsheet, you can name it by changing the Name field on the right side.
6) Click save to import and this will make a new sheet with the name entered in the Name field. The data will automatically refresh every time you open the file. You can also manually refresh at any time by clicking Refresh All under the Data tab.
You can also make a quick macro to Refresh All and assign it to a button to add to the spreadsheet to make it even faster.

Tambien adjunto la hoja de calculo por si es de utilidad

Desde ya mil gracias a quien me pueda ayudar. Saludos.
Adjuntos
CryptoCurrency Portfolio Valuation.xlsx
(62.97 KiB) Descargado 86 veces
Apache Open Office 4.1.3
Mac OS High Sierra
Responder