OpenOffice for Android

Talk about anything at all....

OpenOffice for Android

Postby davidmishra » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:10 pm

So there is already an app called AndrOpen Office in Google Play but I dont think it is the official version. Can anyone tell me where to get the original version of the app from?
[url=https://tutu-app.com/download/]Tutuapp[/url]
davidmishra
Banned

Re: OpenOffice for Android

Postby RoryOF » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:15 pm

There is no official port of OO to Android; the AndrOpenOffice is what is currently available, but while we may be able to help with advice on problems using it, that advice will only be in as much as such problems are common to OpenOffice. We have no feedback to the person or team who ported it to Android.
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.3 on Xubuntu 16.04 (mostly 64 bit version) and infrequently on Win2K/XP
14 October 2016 was Pooh's 90th birthday
RoryOF

Re: OpenOffice for Android

Postby RusselB » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:40 am

As Rory said, AndrOpenOffice is not an official port of Open Office, however we can help with problems, and I do use AndrOpenOffice on both of my Android tablets.
The screen on my Android phone is too small to be able to work with the program effectively.
OpenOffice 4.1.3 and LibreOffice 5.1.3.2 on Windows 7 Pro & Ultimate
If you believe your problem has been resolved, please go to your first post in this topic, click the Edit button and add [Solved] to the beginning of the Subject line.
RusselB
Volunteer

Return to General Discussion