Pin to taskbar icon open office why can't I do this

Issues with installing under all versions of MS Windows
Bootyou

Pin to taskbar icon open office why can't I do this

Post by Bootyou »

:alarm: :alarm: I use so many files mananaging my house hold my wifes NDIS and I just downloaded 4.1.15 and I no longer have that brilliant feature of pinning documents spreadsheets etc to my task bar icon. This is a huge steep backwards and I am aware that microsoft has some how pulled a swifty on you but I thought this would have been fixed by now. The installition this time round even removed my task bar icon that had all my old file links on it this didn't happen last time I upgraded I just couldn't add more links these pinned links are so important to a modern day computer its like we just stepped back 24 years in time before we had the pins to link files to task bar items... You have never dissappointed me before please patch this or fix it in the next upgrade asap. I get many people don't even know these pinned items were a thing they are a huge loss. :alarm: :alarm:
WIN 11 64BIT. openoffice 4.1.13
Bootyou

Re: Pin to taskbar icon open office why can't I do this

Post by Bootyou »

Unreal pins are back just work a little differently be better if calc could pin to office icon etc as I find the round blue office icons annoying when it comes to calc being linked via office but great pins are back.
WIN 11 64BIT. openoffice 4.1.13