[Solved] Create labels for transfer paper

Discuss the drawing application
kleppert

[Solved] Create labels for transfer paper

Post by kleppert »

Hello.

I want to create a table of fabric labels for printing onto transfer paper. And I read somewhere that this can be possibly done in Draw or Writer? But when I create a table, how do I add an image of a design I want in every space? I want the image to take up the entire space, the table itself should be invisible when printing.

Is this doable? Or should I try something else?

I haven't done any work like this in many years.
Last edited by MrProgrammer on Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Tagged ✓ [Solved] -- MrProgrammer, forum moderator
OpenOffice 4.1.5
Windows
MrProgrammer

Re: Creating labels for transfer paper

Post by MrProgrammer »

kleppert wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:29 am I want to create a table of fabric labels for printing onto transfer paper
Instead of using a table in Draw, you can directly insert the image with Insert → Picture → From File. Then insert more copies on the page and drag them into approximate locations. You can now specify the exact dimensions and location of the image by selecting it and using Format → Position and Size → Position and Size.

If this solved your problem please go to your first post use the Edit button and add [Solved] to the start of the Subject field. Select the green checkmark icon at the same time.
Mr. Programmer
AOO 4.1.7 Build 9800, MacOS 13.6.3, iMac Intel.   The locale for any menus or Calc formulas in my posts is English (USA).