Error saving document

Issues with installing under all versions of MS Windows
pawelszyc

Error saving document

Post by pawelszyc »

Po ostatniej aktualizacji openoffice wyskakuje dla mnie: "Błąd przy zapisywaniu dokumentu. Błąd ogólny wejścia/wyjścia przy dostępie do (i tu ścieżka zapisu). Błąd podczas zapisywania dokumentu. Błąd ogólny. Ogólny błąd We/Wy" i nie da się zapisać pliku.

Title Edited. A descriptive title for posts helps others who are searching for solutions and increases the chances of a reply (Hagar, Moderator).
OpenOffice 4.1.15 w systemie Windows 10 PRO 22H2
FJCC

Re: Błąd zapisu

Post by FJCC »

Please post in English. You can use an online translator if necessary.
Here is a translation of the original post.
"After a recent update, openoffice pops up for me: "Error saving document. General I/O error when accessing (and here the write path). Error saving document. General error. General I/O error" and the file cannot be saved."
OpenOffice 4.1 on Windows 10 and Linux Mint
If your question is answered, please go to your first post, select the Edit button, and add [Solved] to the beginning of the title.
LastUnicorn

Re: Błąd zapisu

Post by LastUnicorn »

Try installing LibreOffice and see if that works for you. There are several good reasons to use LibreOffice rather than OpenOffice. Some reasons are given here: [Tutorial] Considering a Switch from OpenOffice to LibreOffice? Some Useful Information
Windows 10 Pro. x64
LibreOffice (Still) 7.6.5.2 (x64) Fully installed to system
LibreOffice (Still) Portable 7.6.5.2 (x86) [PortableApps]