Corrupted ODS spreadsheet file, won't open

Issues with installing under all versions of MS Windows
barbarella33

Corrupted ODS spreadsheet file, won't open

Post by barbarella33 »

Witam, mam problem z otworzeniem pliku *.ods, na którym mi bardzo zależy (wersja Open Offica, którym próbuję otworzyć - Open Office 4.14, Windows 11 Home, natomiast nie wiem, w jakiej wersji programu został plik stworzony, myślę, że starszej, bo to było już jakiś czas temu na innym komputerze, ale tam też się nie otwierał).
Przy próbie otworzenia pliku pojawia się napis "Import tekstu, zestaw znaków (do wyboru np. Unicode), język (domyślnie Polski).
Załączam zrzut ekranu. Próbowałam onlinowym Converterem przekonwertować plik na inny format (np. xls), ale nie pomogło. Onlinowe narzędzie do naprawy też nie pomogło ;(

Jestem raczej z tych początkujących, bardzo proszę o pomoc, za klarowne wskazówki będę bardzo wdzięczna! :)
Zrzut ekranu 2023-11-07 194000.png
Zrzut ekranu 2023-11-07 194000.png (51.37 KiB) Viewed 2057 times
P.S.
Wiem, że wątek został poruszany, ale podawane tam wskazówki dla mnie były niezrozumiałe albo nie pomagały.
Last edited by MrProgrammer on Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited topic's subject
OpenOffice 4.1.14, Windows 11
FJCC

Re: Uszkodzony plik ods, nie otwiera się

Post by FJCC »

Please post in English. You can use an on line translator if you want to. Here is the translation I got of the original question:
Hi, I have a problem with opening the *.ods file, which I care about very much (Open Offica version, which I am trying to open - Open Office 4.14, Windows 11 Home, but I do not know in what version of the program was created, I think the older one, because it was some time ago on another computer, but there also did not open). When you try to open the file, the text "Import text, character set (e.g. Unicode), language (Polish by default) appears. I'm attaching a screenshot. I tried to convert the file to another format (eg.xls), but it did not help. The online repair tool didn't help either;( I'm rather one of those beginners, please help, I'll be very grateful for clear tips!
The file is corrupted and probably cannot be recovered. If you post the .ods file here, someone can look at it and confirm that.
OpenOffice 4.1 on Windows 10 and Linux Mint
If your question is answered, please go to your first post, select the Edit button, and add [Solved] to the beginning of the title.
RoryOF

Re: Uszkodzony plik ods, nie otwiera się

Post by RoryOF »

Such corruption usually occurs when a computer has been closed down too quickly, before the OpenOffice file has been flushed to disk, It is good to close an OpenOffice file and then a few seconds (5 - 10 seconds) later shut down the computer or close a laptop lid.
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.15 on Xubuntu 22.04.4 LTS
barbarella33

Re: Corrupted ODS spreadsheet file, won't open

Post by barbarella33 »

Could someone help me get this file back, fix it please? I would be very grateful. I will attach it.
ODZYSK.ods
(18.9 KiB) Downloaded 200 times
OpenOffice 4.1.14, Windows 11