[Solved] Replace existing picture with another one

Discuss the presentation application
Oznog

[Solved] Replace existing picture with another one

Post by Oznog »

Hi CLOSE THAT

Please, How remove my account

Edit: 
Oznog originally wrote: I desperately try to replace one simple image with another. Instinctively I do a copy paste which screws up the whole document. So I resize the image to perfectly fit the dimensions of the current image. It works but reopening the page, the document has the same result as before, the layout is distorted, in fact all the images are at the top of the first page!
Deleting your post after you received free help is considered rather rude. Topic locked. If you don't need your account further, just stop using it. We prefer to keep posts so others who have the same question can benefit from the answers and discussion.
-- MrProgrammer, forum moderator  
Last edited by MrProgrammer on Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:53 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Reason: Tagged ✓ [Solved] -- MrProgrammer, forum moderator
FJCC

Re: Replace an existing picture with another one

Post by FJCC »

Which OpenOffice component are you using? You posted in the Impress forum but your description of the problem suggests you are using Writer.
OpenOffice 4.1 on Windows 10 and Linux Mint
If your question is answered, please go to your first post, select the Edit button, and add [Solved] to the beginning of the title.
MrProgrammer

Re: Replace an existing picture with another one

Post by MrProgrammer »

Oznog wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 3:59 pm I desperately try to replace one simple image with another.
From the Writer forum: [Solved] Easy way to replace one picture with another?
The same method works in Impress too.

If this solved your problem please go to your first post use the Edit button and add [Solved] to the start of the Subject field. Select the green checkmark icon at the same time.
Mr. Programmer
AOO 4.1.7 Build 9800, MacOS 13.6.3, iMac Intel.   The locale for any menus or Calc formulas in my posts is English (USA).