SAP Integration issue with OpenOffice 4.1.13

Talk about anything at all....
judywatson

SAP Integration issue with OpenOffice 4.1.13

Post by judywatson »

Dear all,

I am facing an issue with the integration of SAP with OpenOffice 4.1.13. Whenever I try to export a report from [url=https://www.lenovo.com/ca/en/servers-storage/solutions/sap/]SAP[/url] to OpenOffice, it gives me an error message saying "Export failed. Check the log file for more details."

I have tried all the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the SAP support portal and also searched the forum for a solution, but to no avail. The issue seems to be related to the compatibility of OpenOffice 4.1.13 with SAP.

Has anyone faced a similar issue? If yes, could you please share your solution to resolve this issue?

Also, I would like to know if there are any known compatibility issues with OpenOffice 4.1.13 and SAP. If so, is there any workaround or solution for this?

I am currently using SAP ECC 6.0 and my operating system is Windows 10 Pro.

Any help in resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Best regards,
Judy
Last edited by MrProgrammer on Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Disable live URL in initial topic
Openoffice 4.1.13 on Windows 11
MrProgrammer

Re: SAP Integration issue with OpenOffice 4.1.13

Post by MrProgrammer »

Mr. Programmer
AOO 4.1.7 Build 9800, MacOS 13.6.3, iMac Intel.   The locale for any menus or Calc formulas in my posts is English (USA).
John_Ha
Volunteer

Re: SAP Integration issue with OpenOffice 4.1.13

Post by John_Ha »

judywatson wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 1:03 pm Whenever I try to export a report from SAP to OpenOffice, it gives me an error message saying "Export failed. Check the log file for more details."
That looks like SAP is failing to produce the report you asked for and AOO is not yet involved.

Ask on SAP support why the report is not produced.

Searching this forum with SAP gets 62 hits. Searching an SAP forum with "open office" gets 177 hits.
Last edited by MrProgrammer on Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed live link from quoted text
LO 6.4.4.2, Windows 10 Home 64 bit

See the Writer Guide, the Writer FAQ, the Writer Tutorials and Writer for students.

Remember: Always save your Writer files as .odt files. - see here for the many reasons why.