Adding more work experience to template

Using them, Making them, Finding them
shademan

Adding more work experience to template

Post by shademan »

I would like to add 4 more work experiences to a template I found in the template section. Is there a easy way to do this? The template is bullet and has coloring where the company name and address is. I'm new and have tried to look in format section but I can't see where the color is and when I try to use the bullet it's a different size. Any help and or suggestions would be appreciated.
foxcole
Volunteer

Re: adding more work experience to template

Post by foxcole »

shademan wrote:I would like to add 4 more work experiences to a template I found in the template section. Is there a easy way to do this? The template is bullet and has coloring where the company name and address is. I'm new and have tried to look in format section but I can't see where the color is and when I try to use the bullet it's a different size. Any help and or suggestions would be appreciated.
Please read the Survival Guide to the forum, which you can find in the link in my sig line below. This contains details on what you need to include in a forum question; there's a nice section on tips for asking good questions.

If you have a question about a specific template you found, please post a copy with your question so we know what you're looking at, and please tell us exactly what you're trying to accomplish. The way you've asked this question is like asking a total stranger "Is there an easy way to refinish that chair I saw yesterday?" How would he know what chair you saw, or what kind of finish it already had, or anything else about it? Details are essential; you can't have too many.

You might also want to download the PDF of the Writer Guide or maybe bookmark the online version. These show you the features of Writer and discuss the basics of how to use styles, and all the other things you'll need in order to use Writer efficiently. I didn't learn to drive a car by jumping behind the wheel and asking what to do next........... :mrgreen:
Cheers!
---Fox

OOo 3.2.0 Portable, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
acknak

Re: adding more work experience to template

Post by acknak »

Which template are you referring to (a name would be helpful)?

How did you open it--what menus did you use?
AOO4/LO5 • Linux • Fedora 23