[Solved] How can I delete group Label?

Getting your data onto paper - or the web - Discussing the reports features of Base
iamoraal

[Solved] How can I delete group Label?

Post by iamoraal »

I am creating a contact list Report using Report Wizard, grouped by Name. The group header? has a label "Name" then the contacts name. How do I get rid of the Label without loosing the contacts name? I've attached a screenshot of the form. I can't find a field name list to replace the Name label and data.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2023-01-25 at 9.10.03 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-01-25 at 9.10.03 PM.png (21.82 KiB) Viewed 3088 times
Last edited by iamoraal on Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OpenOffice 4.1 on Mac OS 10.9.5
iamoraal

SOLVED! Re: How can I delete group Label?

Post by iamoraal »

I managed a workaround by replacing "Name" with " " (spaces). I discovered that this group header is placed in two cells, so I moved the "Ut" to the first cell and the "User Field.." to the second cell.That way the name appears at the far left of the page.
F3K Total
Volunteer

Re: How can I delete group Label?

Post by F3K Total »

Hello,
you're using the "old" Reportbuilder. Better reports are achievable with the Oracle-Report-Builder Extension.
If you want to stay with the old one:
Doubleclick the grey field and delete it's content on the bottom of the appearing dialog.
R
  • MMove 1.0.6
  • Extension for easy, exact positioning of shapes, pictures, controls, frames ...
  • my current system
  • Windows 10 AOO, LOLinux Mint AOO, LO
iamoraal

Re: [Solved] How can I delete group Label?

Post by iamoraal »

@ F3K Total
Ya. I figured both out and have installed the Oracle extension. Will check it out later this evening.