Remove shadow in Fontwork

Discuss the drawing application
cmcueva@aol.com

Remove shadow in Fontwork

Post by cmcueva@aol.com »

Edit: Split from [Solved] Can The Shadow Be removed in OpenOffice Fontwork because that topic is solved so you need your own. If you had the same problem you could use the same solution. Please do not post in another's topic unless you are helping to solve their problem for them. 

Hello everyone. I hope I am doing this correctly. I tried the steps here to remove the shadow from my text in OpenOffice Fontwork text, but it doesn't work. I tried right clicking on the shadow area on the text, and I then choose "character" under the "font effects" tab since there is no immediate shadow option. From there, I see shadow, but it is not checked. I also have an option after right clicking on the shadow part of the text where I can select "style" and there is an option for shadow, but this does nothing as well. Perhaps I understand the instructions here incorrectly. Can anyone please offer advice on how to fix this? Thank you!
Last edited by MrProgrammer on Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Split topic
OpenOffice 4.1.6
F3K Total
Volunteer

Re: Remove shadow in Fontwork

Post by F3K Total »

Hello,
rightclick on the Fontwork -> Area... ->Tab Shadow -> remove checkmark in "Use shadow" -> click OK
  • MMove 1.0.6
  • Extension for easy, exact positioning of shapes, pictures, controls, frames ...
  • my current system
  • Windows 10 AOO, LOLinux Mint AOO, LO