[Solved] OpenOffice Soltools module Failed

Issues with installing under all GNU/Linux Distributions
vans8800

[Solved] OpenOffice Soltools module Failed

Post by vans8800 »

I'm transpoting the openoffice obtained from github. I'm not a newbie. However, I get the following error after performing a 'build --all' (I believe I have everything up to date and have imported all the necessary libraries).

Code: Select all

=============
Building module soltools
=============
Entering /root/openoffice/main/soltools/mkdepend
Compiling: soltools/mkdepend/cppsetup.c
gcc: error: ../unxlngloongarch64.pro/obj/cppsetup.o: No such file or directory
dm
ake:  Error code 1, while making '../unxlngloongarch64.pro/obj/cppsetup.obj'
1 module(s):
        soltools
need(s) to be rebuilt
Reason(s):
ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making /root/openoffice/main/soltools/mkdepend
When you have fixed the errors in that module you can resume the build by running:
        build --all:soltools
But when I enter the directory- /root/openoffice/main/soltools/mkdepend, using vorbose option(-v) with dmake , I get the following details:

Code: Select all

gcc  -DENABLE_LAYOUT=0 -DENABLE_LAYOUT_EXPERIMENTAL=0   -I. -I../unxlngloongarch64.pro/inc/make_makedepend -I../inc -I../inc/pch -I../inc -I../unx/inc -I../unxlngloongarch64.pro/inc -I. -I/root/openoffice/main/solver/450/unxlngloongarch64.pro/incdont_use_stl -I/root/openoffice/main/solver/450/unxlngloongarch64.pro/inc/external -I/root/openoffice/main/solver/450/unxlngloongarch64.pro/inc -I/root/openoffice/main/solenv/unxlngloongarch64/inc -I/root/openoffice/main/solenv/inc -I/root/openoffice/main/res -I/root/openoffice/main/tools/inc -I/root/openoffice/main/comphelper/inc -I/root/openoffice/main/solenv/inc/Xp31 -I/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.8.0-openjdk-1.8.0.312.b07-8.1.10.lns8.loongarch64/include -I/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.8.0-openjdk-1.8.0.312.b07-8.1.10.lns8.loongarch64/include/linux -I/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.8.0-openjdk-1.8.0.312.b07-8.1.10.lns8.loongarch64/include/native_threads/include  -I/root/openoffice/main/solver/450/unxlngloongarch64.pro/inc/udkapi -I/root/openoffice/main/solver/450/unxlngloongarch64.pro/inc/offapi -I/root/openoffice/main/solver/450/unxlngloongarch64.pro/inc/oovbaapi -I. -I../res -I.   -DLINUX -DUNX -DVCL -DGCC -DC341 -DNEED_ALIGN8 -DLoongarch64 -DCPPU_ENV=gcc3 -DXML_STATIC -D__DMAKE -DUNIX -DSUPD=450 -DPRODUCT -DNDEBUG -DOSL_DEBUG_LEVEL=0 -DOPTIMIZE -DCUI    -DNO_X11 -DXP_PC -DHW_THREADS     ../unxlngloongarch64.pro/obj/cppsetup.o cppsetup.c
gcc: error: ../unxlngloongarch64.pro/obj/cppsetup.o: No such file or directory
dmake:  Error code 1, while making '../unxlngloongarch64.pro/obj/cppsetup.obj'
dmake:  Left temp file [/tmp/mkluHCX4]

What is the rule that causes the GCC compiler to generate such weird compilation behavior? I think "gcc -o objfile -c source file" is the normal way to compile

Can anyone give me some tips or advice? Thank you very much
Last edited by MrProgrammer on Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Tagged ✓ [Solved] vans8800 will contact developers since there are none here -- MrProgrammer, forum moderator
OpenOffice v4.5.0
CentOS 8.3
Hagar Delest

Re: OpenOffice Soltools module Failed

Post by Hagar Delest »

Hi and welcome to the forum!

There is no developer in the forum, you should have more luck with the dev mailing list.
LibreOffice 7.6.2.1 on Xubuntu 23.10 and 7.6.4.1 portable on Windows 10
vans8800

Re: OpenOffice Soltools module Failed

Post by vans8800 »

Thanks for your kind tips. I will take attention to the dev mailing list.
OpenOffice v4.5.0
CentOS 8.3