[Solved] Active slide highlight in panel when using Notes

Discuss the presentation application
dutchslab

[Solved] Active slide highlight in panel when using Notes

Post by dutchslab »

Hi,

When View -> Normal, I can use the slide panel to choose a slide to edit, and that slide in the panel highlights, indicating that is the slide now shown in the editor. When I click to edit the slide, the slide panel still shows the slide I am on highlighted.

However when View -> Notes, the moment I touch the notes section of the active slide, the highlight on the active slide disappears from the slides panel. Is there a way to keep the active slide in the slide panel highlighted when I focus on the notes of the active slide in View -> Notes view?

Thanks

Edit: Changed subject, was keeping active slide highlighted in slides panel 
Make your post understandable by others 
-- MrProgrammer, forum moderator 
Last edited by MrProgrammer on Sun Aug 27, 2023 5:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Tagged ✓ [Solved] -- MrProgrammer, forum moderator
LibreOffice Community 7.3.4.2 on Ubuntu 18
Zizi64
Volunteer

Re: Keep active slide highlight in slides panel for Notes

Post by Zizi64 »

The Notes view shows the slide on the Notes page, and when you choose an another slide, the slide bar shows (highlights) the selected slide in my LO 6.1.6.
Only that slide will not be highlighted what is active in the moment of the View change.

But when you highlight the slide manually first on the slidebar, and then (after) you change the view, the highlighting still appeared. And the highlighting work when you change the View twice.
Tibor Kovacs, Hungary; LO7.5.8 /Win7-10 x64Prof.
PortableApps/winPenPack: LO3.3.0-7.6.2;AOO4.1.14
Please, edit the initial post in the topic: add the word [Solved] at the beginning of the subject line - if your problem has been solved.