Lost History Master for list handling

Discussions about using 3rd party extension with OpenOffice.org
montana722

Lost History Master for list handling

Post by montana722 »

Apparently in my attempt to download an update, I lost the History Master to edit and delete titles of documents I have opened. Is this a difficult or complicated problem to restore ? I can get along without it but it is useful to be able to modify the list and the number of titles in my most used list of documents.

I have attached a screeshot of the error message I get. Any help very appreciated.
Attachments
Screenshot of Open Office problem.JPG
Last edited by MrProgrammer on Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved topic from Beginners forum to Extensions -- MrProgrammer, forum moderator
OpenOffice 4.1 on Windows 10
Villeroy
Volunteer

Re: Lost History Master for list handling

Post by Villeroy »

Simply push the jigsaw icon near the bottom of your screenshot, download the missing extension and install it. You might have lost a lot more than that, probably because you did not shut down the office suite while updating.
Please, edit this topic's initial post and add "[Solved]" to the subject line if your problem has been solved.
Ubuntu 18.04 with LibreOffice 6.0, latest OpenOffice and LibreOffice
montana722

Post by montana722 »

I tried a search for what I think is the exact script but it shows zero results for that name.
Script search.JPG
OpenOffice 4.1 on Windows 10
Villeroy
Volunteer

Post by Villeroy »

Please, edit this topic's initial post and add "[Solved]" to the subject line if your problem has been solved.
Ubuntu 18.04 with LibreOffice 6.0, latest OpenOffice and LibreOffice