Request: Lines numbers for macro editor

Creating a macro - Writing a Script - Using the API (OpenOffice Basic, Python, BeanShell, JavaScript)
arfgh

Request: Lines numbers for macro editor

Post by arfgh »

Just wanted to know if some of great experts that usually comment here on these forums can perform some add-on for AOO to show the lines number for the macro editor, a featue that is higly useful for debug purposes, and where even we can procedures in basic to show the line number that causes error.

Eventually i have been testing a bit with my DB work on libreOffice, with horrible results, even on the visual part, that showed me that fork is highly not compatible with AOO :( But seems that libreOffice get updates with more frequency than AOO :( And one the libreOffice features is precissely that, it shows the lines numbers in the macro editor.

What you guys thing about ?

thx in advance for all help.
OpenOffice last version | Mageia Linux x64 | Ubuntu Linux | Windows 8.1 Enterprise x64 | Java last version
JeJe
Volunteer

Re: Request: Lines numbers for macro editor

Post by JeJe »

? The line number and column are on the status bar.
Windows 10, Openoffice 4.1.11, LibreOffice 7.4.0.3 (x64)
arfgh

Post by arfgh »

yes, i know, But to result very useful on big codes when debugging, in the left 'white' vertical bar, where the breakpoints appears, that's the good place. As does libreOffice.
OpenOffice last version | Mageia Linux x64 | Ubuntu Linux | Windows 8.1 Enterprise x64 | Java last version
JeJe
Volunteer

Post by JeJe »

I doubt there's any chance at all of an IDE feature request getting implemented... I wouldn't know if anyone here was even able to do that.

If you want it like LO you have to use LO.
Windows 10, Openoffice 4.1.11, LibreOffice 7.4.0.3 (x64)