Printing landscape and portrait

Discuss the spreadsheet application
nomadblindman

Printing landscape and portrait

Post by nomadblindman »

so I have had issues with printing calc s with landscape and portrait in the one print,
after much stress with new printer company on the phone brother telling me no printer can do that (idiot) I took it back got a another brand ...same thing happened
final I clicked actually and metaphorically file: print settings: this has to have your printer in it or it won't work.
it will will print portrait or landscape without it set up but not both !!!
openoffice 4.1 on macOS 10.5
Zizi64
Volunteer

Re: Printing landscape and portrait

Post by Zizi64 »

so I have had issues with printing calc s with landscape and portrait in the one print,
after much stress with new printer company on the phone brother telling me no printer can do that (idiot) I took it back got a another brand ...same thing happened
final I clicked actually and metaphorically file: print settings: this has to have your printer in it or it won't work.
it will will print portrait or landscape without it set up but not both !!!
You can use only one orientation for one Sheet in same time.

But you can apply different page style for the different sheets, and you can set the desired orientation for every Page style.

There is applied only one Page style (the Default one) when you create a new spreadsheet document. You must modify the settings if you want print one sheet in portrait and an another sheet in landscape orientation.
Tibor Kovacs, Hungary; LO7.5.8 /Win7-10 x64Prof.
PortableApps/winPenPack: LO3.3.0-7.6.2;AOO4.1.14
Please, edit the initial post in the topic: add the word [Solved] at the beginning of the subject line - if your problem has been solved.