[Solved] Forms design mode

Discuss setup / installation issues - Add a spell checker, Language pack?
CPY

[Solved] Forms design mode

Post by CPY »

OO 4.1.6 On a windows 10 machine. I can not turn off the "open in design mode". I can turn the design mode off for each session but all forms open in design mode. The icon on the forms toolbar for turning on/off "open in design mode" does not respond. I am trying to save the form as a template doc.
I have tried reinstalling OO to no effect, It is the same in all documents and in new documents. This machine is used by a number of people so this is proving difficult. Any ideas?
Last edited by robleyd on Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Add green tick
OPENOFFICE 4.1.6 on windows 10
Villeroy
Volunteer

Re: Forms design mode

Post by Villeroy »

Please, edit this topic's initial post and add "[Solved]" to the subject line if your problem has been solved.
Ubuntu 18.04 with LibreOffice 6.0, latest OpenOffice and LibreOffice
CPY

Re: Forms design mode

Post by CPY »

Thanks for the reply, I will keep in mind for future issues however not the answer in this case. Mine was a much easier issue in the end, when you click the "Open in design mode button" you can not have any fields selected. If you have say a text box selected in either mode then the button does not function if you have the OO cursor on a plain bit of the page then the button works.
OPENOFFICE 4.1.6 on windows 10
Villeroy
Volunteer

Re: [solved] Forms design mode

Post by Villeroy »

Thank you for clarification. I did not know that.
Please, edit this topic's initial post and add "[Solved]" to the subject line if your problem has been solved.
Ubuntu 18.04 with LibreOffice 6.0, latest OpenOffice and LibreOffice