Printing many forms at once. MULTIPLE FORMS PRINT

Creating and using forms
esde

Printing many forms at once. MULTIPLE FORMS PRINT

Post by esde »

Hi,
I am trying to print multiple forms with one klick. I was trying to find the option for that in printing options but with no success. I also tried to write or record a macro but also with no success.

Say, I have a database with items that have many properties (including picture links). I've made a Form where I organise all the information in a correct manner (pictures and text in the places I want). In this Form I can display the information I need for one speciffic item. This is all fine. I click the "next record" button and it shows me all the information for another item. Now I would like to print out the forms for all the items that I have in my database. It was ok for me to print the form for each item separately when there was just few of them but now I have hundreds. How can I automate this? It could be printed to a single PDF (with multiple pages) or exported to a separate JPGs, the format does not matter. I just need to get all the forms out of the Database.

I hope there is a standard option to do that. Thank you all for any help.
LibreOffice: 6.1.3.2 (x64) on Windows 8.1
Villeroy
Volunteer

Re: Printing many forms at once. MULTIPLE FORMS PRINT

Post by Villeroy »

Forms are for input, reports are for printing.
Please, edit this topic's initial post and add "[Solved]" to the subject line if your problem has been solved.
Ubuntu 18.04 with LibreOffice 6.0, latest OpenOffice and LibreOffice
RoryOF

Re: Printing many forms at once. MULTIPLE FORMS PRINT

Post by RoryOF »

Apache OpenOffice 4.1.15 on Xubuntu 22.04.4 LTS