[Solved] Cannot Print correct information from Spreadsheet

Discuss the spreadsheet application
confused0809

[Solved] Cannot Print correct information from Spreadsheet

Post by confused0809 »

Hello I have Open Office 4.1.6 on a Windows 7 and my dad owns his own business and I have to print an invoice off for him. I opened up a previous invoice that I made and put in the new information. However when i print it prints the old information. Please help! Example old customer name is Bell new is Smith but it is printing with Bells information and products.
Last edited by RoryOF on Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Added green tick [RoryOF, Moderator]
OpenOffice 4.1.6 Windows 7
MrProgrammer

Re: Cannot Print correct information from Spreadsheet

Post by MrProgrammer »

Hi, and welcome to the forum.
confused0809 wrote:However when i print it prints the old information.
If using File → Print in OpenOffice, first ensure that Format → Print Ranges is correctly set. Read about Print Ranges in Help → Index or in User Guides (PDF) or searching for topics about it in the Calc Forum.

If using File → Print from your operating system, note that you must use OpenOffice's File → Save before your changes are written to disk. Until then, the operating system will print the original file contents.

If this solved your problem please go to your first post use the Edit button and add [Solved] to the start of the title. You can select the green checkmark icon at the same time.

[Tutorial] Ten concepts that every Calc user should know
Mr. Programmer
AOO 4.1.7 Build 9800, MacOS 13.6.3, iMac Intel.   The locale for any menus or Calc formulas in my posts is English (USA).