Get Cell value

Creating a macro - Writing a Script - Using the API (OpenOffice Basic, Python, BeanShell, JavaScript)
kik94

Get Cell value

Post by kik94 »

hello, im new to macro programminng. I have a calc file named test and 1 sheet in it named alex, in cell A1 to A3 i have some numbers, i would like to write a macro where i get the values of A cells, process them and after that return them to cells B1 to B3.

Any idea how can i do this ?

Thanks in advance
Libre Office 6.1.3.2 (x64)
Villeroy
Volunteer

Re: Get Cell value

Post by Villeroy »

Please, edit this topic's initial post and add "[Solved]" to the subject line if your problem has been solved.
Ubuntu 18.04 with LibreOffice 6.0, latest OpenOffice and LibreOffice
Lupp
Volunteer

Re: Get Cell value

Post by Lupp »

@kik94: You posted the same question here: https://ask.libreoffice.org/en/question ... ell-value/ on 2019-02-13.
Despite the fact that the question was unclear/unspecific you got answers there, and you neither commented on nor tried you to get them enhanced based on clarifications.

To post (paste) the question also here without any additional specifications and without a cross-link should be considered an offence. Please waste your own time.
On Windows 10: LibreOffice 24.2 (new numbering) and older versions, PortableOpenOffice 4.1.7 and older, StarOffice 5.2
---
Lupp from München