Need help creating Profit/loss summary

Discuss the spreadsheet application
Hass1

Need help creating Profit/loss summary

Post by Hass1 »

Hi everybody

I have spent couple of days searching and trying, but couldn't achieve my goal.
It will be extremely helpful if anyone can explain me how to create or create template for me according to my requirement.
Sorry I am not expert in formulas. :ucrazy:

>>we assign "stock number" to each product.
>>incomes and expenses of each stock are mentioned in same column as " stock number".
>>in a separate sheet, I created Profit/Loss summary for each unit separately.

Target : I would like to just type "stock number" and all related incomes and expenses appear in profit/Loss summary Automatically.
This is what I want to do.
profit loss issue.jpg
profit loss summary screenshot.jpg
Please help

Thank you
OpenOffice 4.1.1
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
RusselB

Re: Need help creating Profit/loss summary

Post by RusselB »

Welcome to the Forums.
Regretfully, on my machine at least, your pictures are too small to be of any real use.
You obviously found how to attach a file, so I'm going to ask that you attach your actual working spreadsheet. Anonymize the data if you feel the data is sensitive.
Please note that there is a 128 k file size limit on the forum. If your file is bigger than that, then please upload it to a file sharing service, like Dropbox, MediaFire or Google Drive.
If you upload it to a sharing service, post a link to the file so that we can actually see what you are working with.
OpenOffice 4.1.7, LibreOffice 7.0.1.2 on Windows 7 Pro, Ultimate & Windows 10 Home (2004)
If you believe your problem has been resolved, please go to your first post in this topic, click the Edit button and add [Solved] to the beginning of the Subject line.
Hass1

Post by Hass1 »

RusselB wrote:Welcome to the Forums.
Regretfully, on my machine at least, your pictures are too small to be of any real use.
You obviously found how to attach a file, so I'm going to ask that you attach your actual working spreadsheet. Anonymize the data if you feel the data is sensitive.
Please note that there is a 128 k file size limit on the forum. If your file is bigger than that, then please upload it to a file sharing service, like Dropbox, MediaFire or Google Drive.
If you upload it to a sharing service, post a link to the file so that we can actually see what you are working with.
Hi @"RusselB"
Thank you very much for taking out time to write that message.
I had hard time reducing image size (in KBs) but keeping it as a bigger picture.
So finally I uploaded ODS file to sharing server and link is mentioned below.

https://1drv.ms/x/s!Aj93trc7rvY6gREpfIccNe__sQKQ

I will be greatly thankful for the favor to solve my issue.

Thank you

Best Regards
OpenOffice 4.1.1
Hass1

Post by Hass1 »

Hello Everybody,
Good day

Can Anyone please help with above request?
It will be so nice of you.

Thank you
OpenOffice 4.1.1