Might be Covered, but Couldn't Find Anything

Discuss the database features
knwalter

Might be Covered, but Couldn't Find Anything

Post by knwalter »

I need help with a simple task. I made a database and forms. Then I added a report. On the report in "Edit" mode, I removed the Author and added some information from the company (Name, Phone Number) on the bottom in what I assumed was the footer area (area just above the "page 1/1" box, but in it's own box, there is a little picture of a telephone there). The problem is when I go to pull up the report, the first page is perfect, but all the rest of the pages have the author back at the top (above the date) and the information at the bottom that I put in (company name and phone number) is missing. I want to know what I need to do to make all the pages in the report show the same thing, not just the first page.
Kelly W
Open Office 4.1.5
Windows 10
UnklDonald418
Volunteer

Re: Might be Covered, but Couldn't Find Anything

Post by UnklDonald418 »

The Oracle Report builder extension is much better than the standard report writer
https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/pr ... rt-builder
download and save the .oxt file somewhere you can find it.
Select Tools>Extension Manager and then Add to install it.
If your problem has been solved, please edit this topic's initial post and add "[Solved]" to the beginning of the subject line
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.14 & LibreOffice 7.6.2.1 (x86_64) - Windows 10 Professional- Windows 11