[Solved] Can't save any AOO file any more in my Document

Discuss setup / installation issues - Add a spell checker, Language pack?
shahram

[Solved] Can't save any AOO file any more in my Document

Post by shahram »

Respectfully from the time I installed the last version of the OpenOffice, version 4.1.6., I am not to save any OpenOffice file in my document telling me," you don't have permission to save in this location, contact the administrator to obtain permission", meanwhile, before I did not have such problem, please how am I able to fix the above problem, I do not want to change the security issue on window 10 fearing to have other problems, this problem is only in connection with the OpenOffoice, thanking you.
Attachments
OpenOffice Problem.png
Last edited by Hagar Delest on Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: tagged solved
the lastOpenOffice 4.1.6 Window 10 version of open office window 10 Pro
shahram

Re: I can not save any OpenOffice file any more in my Docume

Post by shahram »

Thanking you to have posted my problem, fortunately the problem was fixed, my Bitdefender Security suit 2019 had caused the problem, going to Safe files-> application Access allowing the OpenOffice of it, every thing will be all right
lou36j

Re: [Solved] Can't save any AOO file any more in my Document

Post by lou36j »

I have a similar problem with Open Office 4.1.5 which just occurred yesterday (20 Nov). Whenever I try to save a spreadsheet document I get an error message saying " error saving the document. Object not accessible. The object cannot be assessed due to insufficient user rights." I am flummoxed by this so-called error message and have no idea how to resolve it. Can anyone advise me as to how to proceed?
Open Office 4.1.5 Windows 7 Home premium
Bill
Volunteer

Post by Bill »

@lou36j: Google the error message to find solutions that have worked for others. If you can't find something that works, then start a new topic. Posting "similar" problems in a "solved" topic may not get attention.
AOO 4.1.14 on Ubuntu MATE 22.04
shahram

Post by shahram »

lou36j wrote:I have a similar problem with Open Office 4.1.5 which just occurred yesterday (20 Nov). Whenever I try to save a spreadsheet document I get an error message saying " error saving the document. Object not accessible. The object cannot be assessed due to insufficient user rights." I am flummoxed by this so-called error message and have no idea how to resolve it. Can anyone advise me as to how to proceed?
This my experience, please see whether you are able to save the issue you would like to save on your desktop and then remove it to the Document where you would like to save? if the answer is "yes", probably the problem caused by the Ransomware option of your Security Suit like my case, search for Ransomware option in your Security Suit in order to allow your Openoffice to save, that was my experience as I told before.