Slideshow switches screens in Presenter Mode

Discuss the presentation application
giardap

Slideshow switches screens in Presenter Mode

Post by giardap »

Hi everyone,

I have a strange problem, one I've never encountered before. I've been using OO for years and use Impress frequently to present lectures. This morning, as I was getting ready to do a practice run of a new lecture, when I started the slideshow the slideshow displayed on my laptop and the Presenter screen displayed on my external monitor! I've rebooted the computer (twice), tried running the slideshow with the external monitor unplugged then plugging it in, but nothing will put the slideshow back on the external display. As I'm sure the question will come up, yes, I have the display properties in Windows marked for my laptop to be the main display. Any ideas on how to fix this? I have a lecture on Monday and am going to be in a world of hurt if I can't get this fixed by then.

Thanks for the help!
OpenOffice 4.1.3 on Windows 10
RoryOF

Re: Slideshow switches screens in Presenter Mode

Post by RoryOF »

Adjust the settings in OpenOffice /Slide Show /Slide Show Settings : Multiple displays.
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.15 on Xubuntu 22.04.4 LTS
giardap

Re: Slideshow switches screens in Presenter Mode

Post by giardap »

Okay, thanks. The question is: how did that ever get changed? I certainly didn't change it and no one uses this computer but me. Weird.

Thanks for the help.
OpenOffice 4.1.3 on Windows 10