Dymo LabelWriter 310 printing label problems

Discuss the word processor
Jake Maverick

Dymo LabelWriter 310 printing label problems

Post by Jake Maverick »

Hello

First time here but I have been using OpenOffice for a while.

Just recently run into problems after getting this 'new' printer....2nd hand from ebay. The labels I just bought for it are 54 x 101mm 99014.

Now I have set up a custom template fine....I bought this printer mainly to print Hermes shipping labels and from other courier sites. Problem is, that when I go to print it will not print to 54 x 101mm but instead reverts to predefined formats for the Dymo. There is no 99014 template to select....and I do not think it is limited to OpenOffice I have tried other programmes as well and still the same problem.

Is there anyway to force OpenOffice to print to the label format of 54 x 101mm?

Thanks!
King of the Maverickians and Lord Protector of the Universe.

Windows XP OpenOffice 3.1
RusselB

Re: Dymo LabelWriter 310 printing label problems

Post by RusselB »

Try looking under File -> Printer Settings -> Properties -> Advanced -> Paper/Output -> Paper Size
OpenOffice 4.1.7, LibreOffice 7.0.1.2 on Windows 7 Pro, Ultimate & Windows 10 Home (2004)
If you believe your problem has been resolved, please go to your first post in this topic, click the Edit button and add [Solved] to the beginning of the Subject line.
Jake Maverick

Re: Dymo LabelWriter 310 printing label problems

Post by Jake Maverick »

first thing I tried...but the problem with the Dymo is that it will only load to predefined label sizes/ templates, can't seem to find a way to over ride that! think it's significantly flawed driver software actually :-(
King of the Maverickians and Lord Protector of the Universe.

Windows XP OpenOffice 3.1