Combine data from different sheets in Book1 into new sheet i

Creating a macro - Writing a Script - Using the API (OpenOffice Basic, Python, BeanShell, JavaScript)
MayDay1988

Combine data from different sheets in Book1 into new sheet i

Post by MayDay1988 »

I have data in a few tabs in Book1 and when I run macro (button locate in Book2) I want to combine everything into new sheet in Book2. However, it isn't just copy and paste.
In my book1 I have COL A:F that contain same info that use for G:P some COL are blank.
When combine data I want A:F to repeat (add more rows) for when G:P isn't empty.

I have attached Book1 which the data and Book2 how I wanted it to look like after run macro. Is there a way to do this? I actually have more than 2 sheet to combine but the attached example should be good for the example.

Thank you in advance!
Attachments
Book2.xlsx
Result
(11.94 KiB) Downloaded 215 times
Book1.xlsx
Data
(8.96 KiB) Downloaded 214 times
Microsoft Office 2010 on Window 7
FJCC

Re: Combine data from different sheets in Book1 into new she

Post by FJCC »

Hello! You seem to have chosen the wrong forum to ask this question.Your signature says you are using Microsoft Office and this forum supports OpenOffice and other programs closely related to it. You may get an answer here but your are more likely to get help at a forum dedicated to Microsoft Office
OpenOffice 4.1 on Windows 10 and Linux Mint
If your question is answered, please go to your first post, select the Edit button, and add [Solved] to the beginning of the title.