[Solved] Base: how to close a Table or Query using a Macro?

Creating a macro - Writing a Script - Using the API (OpenOffice Basic, Python, BeanShell, JavaScript)
Koa

[Solved] Base: how to close a Table or Query using a Macro?

Post by Koa »

Hi, I finally figured out how to request a Form to close. But haven't found a parallel method for closing a Table or Query.

I'm not even sure where Tables or Queries reside or how to get to them. I can find the Frames by starting at Desktop, that hold the Tables and Queries, ..to see if they are open.

So any ideas of where I find a close method for a Table or Query? (Equivalent to the "x" button.)

Thanks
Last edited by Hagar Delest on Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: tagged [Solved].
LibreOffice 5.2.5.1 on Linux Jessie 8.6
Arineckaig
Volunteer

Re: In Base, how to close a Table or Query using a Macro?

Post by Arineckaig »

So any ideas of where I find a close method for a Table or Query? (Equivalent to the "x" button.)
AFIK, it could be a sensitive area with potential for loss of data if changes have yet to be wholly saved but this documentation. gives some pointers: the GUI triggered by a key combination tends to be more reliable.
When this issue has been resolved, it would help other users of the forum if you add the word - [Solved] - to the Subject line of your 1st post (edit button top right).
AOOo 4.1.5 & LO 6 on MS Windows 10 MySQL and HSQLDB
Koa

Re: In Base, how to close a Table or Query using a Macro?

Post by Koa »

Thank you. This looks like what I have been looking for.
LibreOffice 5.2.5.1 on Linux Jessie 8.6