[Solved] Slideshow from a list of words

Discuss the presentation application
Fiskadoro

[Solved] Slideshow from a list of words

Post by Fiskadoro »

Hi,

I have a list of words in Writer, and I would like to convert them into a slideshow. Each word would appear on a slide, nothing too fancy! Is there an easier way to do this than typing each word out on it's own slide?

Thanks!
Last edited by MrProgrammer on Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Tagged ✓ [Solved]
Open Office 3.3 on Windows Vista
MrProgrammer

Re: slideshow from a list of words

Post by MrProgrammer »

Fiskadoro wrote:I have a list of words in Writer, and I would like to convert them into a slideshow. Each word would appear on a slide,
If the words are one per line, the solution is the post prior to yours in the forum. If not, attach a document demonstrating the situation (remove confidential information then use Post Reply, not Quick Reply, and don't attach a picture instead of the document itself) if you need help converting the document to one-word-per-line format.
Screen Shot 2017-03-27 at 17.54.01 .png
If this solved your problem please go to your first post use the Edit button and add [Solved] to the start of the title. You can select the green checkmark icon at the same time.
Mr. Programmer
AOO 4.1.7 Build 9800, MacOS 13.6.3, iMac Intel.   The locale for any menus or Calc formulas in my posts is English (USA).