Summarized data into report header

Getting your data onto paper - or the web - Discussing the reports features of Base
Torieth

Summarized data into report header

Post by Torieth »

Hi!

I have a report for a productivity query as below:

Code: Select all

SELECT "TAB_PRODUCAO"."DATA", "TAB_SETOR"."SETOR", "TAB_FUNCIONARIO"."NOME", "TAB_TIPO"."TIPO", "TAB_PRODUCAO"."PRODUCAO", "TAB_PEDIDO"."PEDIDO", "TAB_PEDIDO"."ENTRADA", "TAB_PEDIDO"."LOTE", "TAB_PEDIDO"."DESCRICAO", "TAB_PEDIDO"."TAMANHO", "TAB_PRODUCAO"."OBSERVACAO" FROM "TAB_PRODUCAO", "TAB_PEDIDO", "TAB_FUNCIONARIO", "TAB_SETOR", "TAB_TIPO" WHERE "TAB_PRODUCAO"."ID_PEDIDO" = "TAB_PEDIDO"."ID_PEDIDO" AND "TAB_PRODUCAO"."ID_FUNCIONARIO" = "TAB_FUNCIONARIO"."ID_FUNCIONARIO" AND "TAB_FUNCIONARIO"."ID_SETOR" = "TAB_SETOR"."ID_SETOR" AND "TAB_PRODUCAO"."ID_SETOR" = "TAB_SETOR"."ID_SETOR" AND "TAB_PRODUCAO"."ID_TIPO" = "TAB_TIPO"."ID_TIPO" AND "TAB_PRODUCAO"."DATA" >= :DataInicial AND "TAB_PRODUCAO"."DATA" <= :DataFinal

It's just a query to retrieve the records "names" through their ID. It still basically just the table "TAB_PRODUCAO"

This query records have the following look:

Where I'd like to report the field called "PRODUCAO" grouping by "DATA" then "SETOR" then "NOME" and then "TIPO". I managed to do that with headers but, I'd like also to add a summarized table on each "DATA" header to show the total for each "TIPO" separated also by "NAME" and "SETOR". Something like the following:

Can I do that?
Open Office 4.1.1
Windows XP SP 3
MTP
Volunteer

Re: Summarized data into report header

Post by MTP »

I'm not sure if you can have the complete table. At least the subtotals can be done in a footer or header. Perhaps this thread could get you started: [Solved] Subtotaling in Group Footer
OpenOffice 4.1.1 on Windows 10, HSQLDB 1.8 split database
Torieth

Re: Summarized data into report header

Post by Torieth »

Thnak you, MTP!! Your link is in the right direction, but, is not exactly what I need.

This link helps to summarize only "TITHES AND OFFERINGS" from the GRAND TOTAL. What I need is this, but, for each of the funds, considering I can't name all funds in some function because they won't be the same all times.
Open Office 4.1.1
Windows XP SP 3