[Sample] Calc & Basic: Sheet, Row/Column, Cell Operations

Forum rules
No question in this section please
For any question related to a topic, create a new thread in the relevant section.
ralphhosmer

[Sample] Calc & Basic: Sheet, Row/Column, Cell Operations

Post by ralphhosmer »

I'm relatively new to ooCALC, so the enclosed .ods file represents my excursion thru: https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Docume ... _Documents. The file has a 'Launch' Icon on the left side of the Standard Toolbar. Also, the MsgBox use includes an 'Excape from Program' mechanism [End]. Feel free to use/modify the file. Ralph Hosmer, Harlingen, TX [retired for 10 years]
Attachments
SpreadsheetHandlerTest_1.ods
ooCALC with ooBASIC Program
(25.29 KiB) Downloaded 935 times
OpenOffice 4.1.1 on Windows 10 Home
Zizi64
Volunteer

Re: [Sample] Calc & Basic: Sheet, Row/Column, Cell Operation

Post by Zizi64 »

The file has a 'Launch' Icon on the left side of the Standard Toolbar.
I can not see any (new) icon on the left side of the standard toolbar, or
elsewhere. Maybe you saved it into the User profile, but not into the attached document...
Tibor Kovacs, Hungary; LO7.5.8 /Win7-10 x64Prof.
PortableApps/winPenPack: LO3.3.0-7.6.2;AOO4.1.14
Please, edit the initial post in the topic: add the word [Solved] at the beginning of the subject line - if your problem has been solved.
ralphhosmer

Post by ralphhosmer »

To Zizi64:
The 'icon' in my document is a square shaped icon on the left side of the Standard Toolbar. If it's there, mouse-over the icon and you should see help text: 'Test Calc1'.
If the icon is not on your copy of the document, I'm not familiar with the 'User Profile', but if you use: 'Tools > Macros > Organize Macros > Open Office Basic', you can then use the dialog 'Assign' button to set up your own launch icon. The other option is to use the 'Edit' button and use Run when you are in the Editor.
I hope this helps, Ralph
Zizi64
Volunteer

Post by Zizi64 »

If the icon is not on your copy of the document, I'm not familiar with the 'User Profile', but if you use: 'Tools > Macros > Organize Macros > Open Office Basic', you can then use the dialog 'Assign' button to set up your own launch icon. The other option is to use the 'Edit' button and use Run when you are in the Editor.
I hope this helps, Ralph
Yes, i can launch your macro, and I can assign it to my own icon.

But, maybe not all of Users can to do it. When you create a new toolbar, you can choose where you want to save it: Into the actual document, or into the OpenOffice/LibreOffice Calc.
Newtoolbar.png
Newtoolbar.png (14.88 KiB) Viewed 12870 times
newtoolbar2.png
Tibor Kovacs, Hungary; LO7.5.8 /Win7-10 x64Prof.
PortableApps/winPenPack: LO3.3.0-7.6.2;AOO4.1.14
Please, edit the initial post in the topic: add the word [Solved] at the beginning of the subject line - if your problem has been solved.
ralphhosmer

Post by ralphhosmer »

Zizi64, Thanks for the update info. Ralph