[Solved] Quick Reply not working

Let us know how we are doing -
RusselB

[Solved] Quick Reply not working

Post by RusselB »

I don't know if this is a problem on my end or with the forum server(s).
Lately, about the past week actually, whenever I go to Submit a response made via the Quick Reply, I get a message saying that the page can't be loaded.
I can, at that point, use the back arrow to bring back the topic I was replying to, click the Quick Reply button again, and my message is still there.
If I try to click Submit again, the same thing happens, however, if I click Full Editor and wait for that to come up, then I can click Submit and it goes through.

I don't know what, if any, more information you can use, but if there is more that you want/need, please let me know and I'll do my best to provide it.
Last edited by RusselB on Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OpenOffice 4.1.7, LibreOffice 7.0.1.2 on Windows 7 Pro, Ultimate & Windows 10 Home (2004)
If you believe your problem has been resolved, please go to your first post in this topic, click the Edit button and add [Solved] to the beginning of the Subject line.
kingfisher
Volunteer

Re: Quick Reply not working

Post by kingfisher »

Using the Quick Reply to respond. Sorry, probably not the response you want. You could check the settings in your "User Control Panel" (third panel from the page top and at the leftmost position on that panel).
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.9 on Linux
acknak

Post by acknak »

Quick reply works for me, too.

Try clearing your browser cache.
AOO4/LO5 • Linux • Fedora 23
Hagar Delest

Post by Hagar Delest »

Works fine also for me.
Perhaps a lag with your internet access.
LibreOffice 7.6.2.1 on Xubuntu 23.10 and 7.6.4.1 portable on Windows 10
RusselB

Post by RusselB »

Thanks for the replies. Tried clearing my cache before sending this message with Quick Reply.
 Edit: Working now, though everything seems slow, but not a forum issue. 
OpenOffice 4.1.7, LibreOffice 7.0.1.2 on Windows 7 Pro, Ultimate & Windows 10 Home (2004)
If you believe your problem has been resolved, please go to your first post in this topic, click the Edit button and add [Solved] to the beginning of the Subject line.