Review by a moderator

Let us know how we are doing -
buck61

Review by a moderator

Post by buck61 »

Understand the review. Just posted a question, but by the time a moderator approves it, I'll have found another service or product to solve my problem. Wish I had the luxury of waiting for responses. Sincerely, Buck
open office 4.1.0 on Windows 7
thomasjk
Volunteer

Re: Review by a moderator

Post by thomasjk »

Well apparently you received a series of responses here viewtopic.php?f=5&t=70246. Your first post was at 1:12PM and it was approved at 1:28PM EDT and responded to at 1:29PM. So 17 minutes after your first post you received a response and that's not good enough? Everyone here is a VOLUNTEER. If you want better support loosen your checkbook and pick a different product. I'd be surprised if you would get any quicker responses from paid support.
Tom K.
Windows 10 Home version 1803 17134.165
LibreOffice 5.4.7.2
acknak

Post by acknak »

Moved to "Site feedback".
AOO4/LO5 • Linux • Fedora 23
RusselB

Post by RusselB »

Noted that the original question was posted at 1:12 pm and the "complaint" post was made at 1:14 pm... a difference of only 2 minutes.
As thomasjk already stated
I'd be surprised if you would get any quicker responses from paid support.
I've tried paid support for other products, and have usually found that they only guarantee a response, though not necessarily a resolution, within 24 hours.
OpenOffice 4.1.7, LibreOffice 7.0.1.2 on Windows 7 Pro, Ultimate & Windows 10 Home (2004)
If you believe your problem has been resolved, please go to your first post in this topic, click the Edit button and add [Solved] to the beginning of the Subject line.