Using quick reply

Let us know how we are doing -
BrianR

Using quick reply

Post by BrianR »

On a number of occasions I have tried to use quick reply. I have made certain that I am logged in, entered my reply, but when I go to post it I get the message "you must be logged in to make a reply" I log in again, but then get taken to the standard reply screen. Very frustrating!
AOo 4.0.1 Vista
floris v
Volunteer

Re: Using quick reply

Post by floris v »

Test
 Edit: Works for me. 
OpenOffice 4.1.11 on Ubuntu; LibreOffice 6.4 on Linux Mint, LibreOffice 7.6.2.1 on Ubuntu
If your problem has been solved or your question has been answered, please edit the first post in this thread and add [Solved] to the title bar.
Nederlandstalig forum
BrianR

Post by BrianR »

Test
AOo 4.0.1 Vista
RusselB

Post by RusselB »

I've occasionally had this happen, but all I did was to hit the Back button, then F5 to refresh the page. My message was still in the quick reply editor and clicking Submit a 2nd (only once have I had to go to a 3rd) time sent the message as expected.
I suspect that these times happen to correspond with a relatively high amount of data transfer between the computer in question and the internet as it's not consistent.
OpenOffice 4.1.7, LibreOffice 7.0.1.2 on Windows 7 Pro, Ultimate & Windows 10 Home (2004)
If you believe your problem has been resolved, please go to your first post in this topic, click the Edit button and add [Solved] to the beginning of the Subject line.
BrianR

Post by BrianR »

It seems to happen a lot, maybe it is related to replies on Calc. I will see if this works here. Thanks for your suggestion.

Well, that worked. Makes me suspect the problem is linked with Calc even more.
AOo 4.0.1 Vista
jameshacker

Post by jameshacker »

its may be because of time out.....
OpenOffice 3.1 on Windows 7