Directory of Volunteers & translation effort

The place for discussions and decisions about the forum
robweir

Directory of Volunteers & translation effort

Post by robweir »

1. We've started a consolidated Directory of Volunteers for the AOO project. I sent a note out to the various mailing lists on this. But I want to make sure that forum admins, volunteers, etc., are also specifically invited to add their names to the wiki here: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/dis ... Volunteers

2. Juergen has got our Pootle server working again. So new translations are in progress, including Danish, Norwegian, Polish, Scotts Gaelic, Korean and Turkish. If you get questions asking about the availability of AOO on a language where it is not yet available, please answer their questions, but also let them know that we welcome help on the translation effort and point them to this page: http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeo ... slate.html . Many of the translations are already 90% + complete, based on the OOo 3.3.0 work. So getting them to 100% UI translation would not be too hard.

Thanks!

-Rob
OOo 3.3.0 through AOO 4.0.1 on Windows XP/7/8/8.1 and Ubuntu 12.04
Apache OpenOffice Committer/PMC
Hagar Delest

Re: Two requests

Post by Hagar Delest »

Another account but well, done.

If someone don't want to bother creating a new account just to update the page, you can post here and I'll add your name (or anyone else volunteering to make the change).
LibreOffice 7.6.2.1 on Xubuntu 23.10 and 7.6.4.1 portable on Windows 10
floris v
Volunteer

Re: Two requests

Post by floris v »

Hagar Delest wrote:(...)

If someone don't want to bother creating a new account just to update the page, you can post here and I'll add your name (or anyone else volunteering to make the change).
I can do that too.
OpenOffice 4.1.11 on Ubuntu; LibreOffice 6.4 on Linux Mint, LibreOffice 7.6.2.1 on Ubuntu
If your problem has been solved or your question has been answered, please edit the first post in this thread and add [Solved] to the title bar.
Nederlandstalig forum