please help me

dBase, Calc, CSV, MS ACCESS, MySQL, PostgrSQL, OTHER
Михаил

please help me

Post by Михаил »

Hello, Dear users!
Prompt to the beginning user how me to find the owner of the report kept on a forum, before being in loadings at a forum, sent approximately 16/02/2010?
Thankful in advance for answers.
OpenOffice.org 3.2
Hagar Delest

Re: please help me

Post by Hagar Delest »

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Sorry but I don't understand. Could you explain it with more details please?
LibreOffice 24.2 on Xubuntu 24.04 and 7.6.4.1 portable on Windows 10
Михаил

Post by Михаил »

Hello, respected!!!
I have found the document demanded to me kept on this site, here the reference user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/download/file.php?id=6875.can I to come into contact to the author of its creation and to contact it?
OpenOffice.org 3.2
RoryOF

Post by RoryOF »

You need to find the posting to which this file was attached, and using the links under the author's name you can email him or send him a Personal Message.
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.15 on Xubuntu 22.04.4 LTS
Михаил

Post by Михаил »

I have found this reference through a search engine on the Internet, and further here doing input to a word DOWNLOADS writes The requested URL /en/forum/downloads/ was not found on this server.as to find registration of this author?
OpenOffice.org 3.2
Villeroy
Volunteer

Post by Villeroy »

I understand that you want to contact the author in Russian language. I can not find the topic where that document has been attached to and so I can not find the author's name.
I will contact someone who is fluent in Russian language (well, Ukrainian if that matters) and who is very active on this forum. Stay tuned.
Please, edit this topic's initial post and add "[Solved]" to the subject line if your problem has been solved.
Ubuntu 18.04 with LibreOffice 6.0, latest OpenOffice and LibreOffice
Михаил

Post by Михаил »

It is Russian. I from Russia and the author of that material too from Rossii.po to that reference open only one document (дебиторка.ods). There there are data on counterparts and any information, or the reference on the author.In advance I thank for the help in assistance
OpenOffice.org 3.2