Label Synchronization

Using them, Making them, Finding them
twvandewarker

Label Synchronization

Post by twvandewarker »

Is there any way I can create a label template and have the "Synchronize Labels" box come up every time? Right now that box comes up when I create a document and I can type the first label and synchronize the rest, but when I close the document and open it again the box is gone.What I want to do is create a label document and synchronize the labels, then close it and open it again, change one thing on the first label, then synchronize it again. I know I could create a new document whenever I want to change the data on the labels, but there has to be an easier way to get the "Synchronize Labels" box to come up every time. Does anybody know how?
OpenOffice.org 3.3
Windows XP SP3
acknak

Re: Label Synchronization

Post by acknak »

As I recall, the floating "synchronize" button comes up whenever you open the label document.

If it's not there (it could be hidden or off-screen for some reason), you can get the same result by using the menu: Tools > Update > Links

NB: This only works if the document was originally made through New > Labels, with the "synchronize" option selected.
AOO4/LO5 • Linux • Fedora 23
thomasjk
Volunteer

Re: Label Synchronization

Post by thomasjk »

Save the document as a template. See http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/ ... =71&t=1161. Don't make it the default though.
Tom K.
Windows 10 Home version 1803 17134.165
LibreOffice 5.4.7.2