Can OOo Writer and Calc documents be saved to Google Docs?

Not sure where to post? Post here!
howardbc

Can OOo Writer and Calc documents be saved to Google Docs?

Post by howardbc »

I am not super strong on OO or on forums but I searched for a definitive answer to this question and couldn't find it.
I have created several OO Writer and OO Calc documents in Windows7. Can I save copies of them in Google Docs? I am not a geek, so if this is possible, a simple step-by-step set of instructions would be appreciated. I also looked on Chrome and in Google. Any feedback is much appreciated. Thank you.
B. Howard, OO 3.3.0, Microsoft Office 2003
thomasjk
Volunteer

Re: Can OO Writer and Calc documents be saved to Google Docs

Post by thomasjk »

I'm quite sure you can do that see https://support.google.com/docs/bin/ans ... swer=49008 for some details. Best way is to try it.
Tom K.
Windows 10 Home version 1803 17134.165
LibreOffice 5.4.7.2
howardbc

Re: Can OOo Writer and Calc documents be saved to Google Doc

Post by howardbc »

Thanks, Tom. Yes, I've already looked at a link to "Google Documents" but it still doesn't tell one HOW to send them to Google Docs. The good news is that I see that it does include OpenOffice. I know I've sent a few Word and Excel docs to Google Docs, but it was a while ago and I don't remember how I did it. But I will keep looking. Thanks again.
B. Howard, OO 3.3.0, Microsoft Office 2003
thomasjk
Volunteer

Re: Can OOo Writer and Calc documents be saved to Google Doc

Post by thomasjk »

You upload the files from your hard drive. Click the Icon next to Create and select files. Then browse to your file location.
Tom K.
Windows 10 Home version 1803 17134.165
LibreOffice 5.4.7.2