Macro Record Function greyed out?

Help with installation and general system troubleshooting questions concerning the office suite LibreOffice.
ChrisDaRecycler

Macro Record Function greyed out?

Post by ChrisDaRecycler »

I'm Running LibreOffice 3.3.4 and have a large spreadsheet with macros in it and need to do some work on the the Macro's. Now its not unusual to find a sheet that opens and says - "You have macros .......etc and potential security issues" So i knew i had to make the file run the macros when it was open. No problem there however the Macros all need to be re run for some reason as they are now point to the wrong location - thats when i noticed that the tool bar that shows the 'Record Macro and stop Macro" where not available - they are greyed out. SO I tried the drop down menu and some thing. I cannot record any macros for this sheet or any sheets now?

Now I tried to find an answer in the documentation but just couldn't seem to locate the reason for this. :(

So can you help? Sounds like a simple problem eh!? Thats what i thought!
Linux Ubuntu 11.04 LibreOffice 3.3.4
ChrisDaRecycler

Re: Macro Record Function greyed out?

Post by ChrisDaRecycler »

This thread may need to be moved to the macros page??
Linux Ubuntu 11.04 LibreOffice 3.3.4
RPG
Volunteer

Post by RPG »

Hello

Maybe this can help you.
http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/ ... 08#p131108

Romke
LibreOffice 7.1.4.2 on openSUSE Leap 15.2
Nikos

Post by Nikos »

Tools --> Options --> General --> tick Enable experimental (unstable) features
LibreOffice 4.0.5 on OpenSuse 12.3/64bit/KDE4.10 (Version from the TDF page) + LibreOffice 4.1.1 on Debian Wheezy/64bit/KDE4.8 + LibreOffice 4.1.1 on Win7/64bit