Printing all sheets in book

Discuss the spreadsheet application
metehanist

Printing all sheets in book

Post by metehanist »

Hi,

First, sorry for my bad english :(

I downloaded and installed Ooo 3.3.0 on windows xp. When i want print a sheet, calc printing all sheets in book.

I checked; "Tools > Options > Open Office Calc > Print >>> Disable empty pages for print AND Print only selected pages. (My language version is Turkish)

But, this options dont work.

And i select any cells in calc and press CTRL+P. Printing dialog cant shown "Print Selected Area"

How can i do?

Thanks,
Open Office 3.3.0 on Windows XP
metehanist

Re: Calc; printing all sheets in book

Post by metehanist »

Don't have a solution or idea? :(
Open Office 3.3.0 on Windows XP
jrkrideau
Volunteer

Post by jrkrideau »

metehanist wrote:Don't have a solution or idea? :(
Reset your print range perhaps.

Format > Print Range > Edit
LibreOffice 7.3.7. 2; Ubuntu 22.04
Emmadw

Post by Emmadw »

I have the same problem.

I've got a spreadsheet that was created in a previous version, and have just upgraded to Open Office 3.3.0 (English).

In the past, it was relatively straight forward to select a set of cells, to then print them & just the cells on the sheet I wanted appeared. Today, I got the same cells on all the sheets. Like the original poster, I'd double checked that it was indeed "Print only selected sheets" was selected.

I also tried removing the print range & re-creating it. (several times!)

In the end, the only thing that worked was to hide the data on the other sheets - then I just got the one I wanted. From my point of view, it's not really a problem, as I don't actually need those sheets at the moment; however, I could see that if you were using the other sheets on a regular basis, it would be a pain.
Open office 3.3.
Windows XP
Villeroy
Volunteer

Post by Villeroy »

I can not reproduce any of the problems with any of my files nor newly created file in any version (currently I have 2.4.3 and 3.3). Apart from the new dialog layout, I can not find the slightest difference between 3.3 and older versions.
Please, edit this topic's initial post and add "[Solved]" to the subject line if your problem has been solved.
Ubuntu 18.04 with LibreOffice 6.0, latest OpenOffice and LibreOffice
Emmadw

Post by Emmadw »

Thanks ... I'll assume it's me being dense & that I've solved it by hiding the other sheets.
Open office 3.3.
Windows XP
Villeroy
Volunteer

Post by Villeroy »

You can easily upload your problem document here. Remove any confidential content, save it under a new name and hit the "Upload attachment" tab when you post the next message.
Please, edit this topic's initial post and add "[Solved]" to the subject line if your problem has been solved.
Ubuntu 18.04 with LibreOffice 6.0, latest OpenOffice and LibreOffice
seleroglu

Post by seleroglu »

I have the same problem. "Print only selected pages" settings doesn't work. I did reset print range several times. its working OOffice 3.2 but 3.3
OpenOffice 3.3 on Windows 2003 Server
seleroglu

Post by seleroglu »

Hi, this problem has only OpenOffice 3.3 Turkish version. it's working on OpenOffice 3.3 English version...
OpenOffice 3.3 on Windows 2003 Server
erm_oren

Post by erm_oren »

Same.

I've created a test document - sheet 1 contains the word "Page 1", sheet 2 contains "Page 2".

When printing, it always prints both in the 3.3.0 Hebrew version, but in the 3.3.0 English version it works fine.

I've noticed that the print dialog is different between the english and hebrew versions - the english version has both the "Range and copies" and "Thereof print" sections, while the hebrew version has only the "Number of copies" section. I this might be the origin of the problem, maybe a different print dialog made it through to the compilation?
OpenOffice 3.3.0 on Windows XP