Cannot download OpenOffice.org

Issues with installing under all versions of MS Windows
Michael75065

Cannot download OpenOffice.org

Post by Michael75065 »

I am getting a error message : The Procedure entry point rtl_logfile_haslogFile could not locate in the dynamic link libaray sal3.dlll

Error point not found

I am not able to download OpenOffice I never had this problem before. Need some help or advice.

Michael Ladd
OpenOffice 3.1 on Windows 7
RoryOF

Re: Needs someone help or advice. Cannot download OpenOffice

Post by RoryOF »

Some recent Windows 7 download problems have been solved by using a P2P connection. I don't know if Win 7 has Torrent capability built in; if not, I have used (under earlier Windows) uTorrent quite successfully. Connect to a Torrent from the http://download.openoffice.org/ page.
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.15 on Xubuntu 22.04.4 LTS
Bill
Volunteer

Re: Cannot download OpenOffice.org

Post by Bill »

Michael75065 wrote:I am getting a error message : The Procedure entry point rtl_logfile_haslogFile could not locate in the dynamic link libaray sal3.dlll

Error point not found

I am not able to download OpenOffice I never had this problem before. Need some help or advice.

Michael Ladd
Are you getting the error message when trying to download OOo, or are these two different problems?
Congreave

Post by Congreave »

I am also having problems downloading v3.3. I received the notification on 28/11/2011 and I have tried downloading several times since then. The specific name of file I need is en-GB/3.3.0/OOo_3.3.0_Win_x86_install-wJRE_en-GB.exe. I am constantly being directed to a page entitled 404 - File not found. This is the first time I have experienced this problem with OpenOffice.

Philip Congreave
OOo 2.4.X on Ms Windows XP
RoryOF

Post by RoryOF »

The updated GB files and many other language versions are not yet on the mirrors. If you really wish to update OOo 3.3 RC10 is the same code apart from the version label.
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.15 on Xubuntu 22.04.4 LTS
equedens79

Post by equedens79 »

Try version OpenOffice 3.2.1. A toolkit mainly useful and application easier to use for everyday tasks like a word processor, a spreadsheet editor, a manager database, a tool for presentation.
OpenOffice 3.2.1