Looking for Writer/UNO expertise for freelance project

Just a meeting place for professional offers & requests
Forum rules
Disclaimer: this section of the forum is just a meeting place for professional offers & requests. We do not and cannot insure the liability of the proposal made publicly in the forum or privately after contact has been made in the forum. Therefore, please take up the offers made here at your own risk.
jaypee18

Looking for Writer/UNO expertise for freelance project

Post by jaypee18 »

Hi,

Sorry, if this is the wrong place to post this...

I am looking for somebody with writer and uno expertise who can help with a freelance project that we have.

If anybody is interested in finding out more about this, then please PM me.

Thanks,

John
OpenOffice 2.0 on 32Bit Ubuntu 9.10
obsidian90

Re: Looking for Writer/UNO expertise for freelance project

Post by obsidian90 »

If you have not tried looking for writers in outsourcing sites, then I guess it's time for you to try. You get better chances of hiring one in outsourcing sites than forums of this kind. You can try oDesk, Guru and vWorker. These are legitimate sites when looking for people to hire offshore. More options in this article: http://www.timedoctor.com/blog/2011/02/ ... o-use-them

It also has a short review of the various outsourcing sites which will guide you and let you have an idea of the sites mentioned. It also talks about how their system works. You can post jobs/projects there or look for service providers. When you post jobs just make sure you include all the details as well as the requirements. The article also talks about guidelines when hiring people offshore. You know it's never easy to trust someone directly, so the guidelines would really be helpful to you.
OpenOffice 3.1 on Windows Vista