[Solved] How do I make a calendar?

Discuss setup / installation issues - Add a spell checker, Language pack?
Celtic_Daughter

[Solved] How do I make a calendar?

Post by Celtic_Daughter »

Hope I'm not asking the impossible, but is there a part of Open Office that will allow me to plan a calendar - eg I want to make a calendar for a 6 week period covering my overseas holiday and how I plan to spend each day [eg places to visit, rest days, people to visit, where I'll be staying etc] I guess sort of like a diary in advance? so others can see what and where I'm planning for different parts of the 6 week stay. I don't know if I should look under spreadsheets or documents but have tried several areas but couldn't get anywhere, maybe Open Ofice just doesn't cover this? Basically I want make like a regular mthly calendar with big "blocks" in which I can type info and then print it out. Any and all help would be much appreciated. Many years ago [in the old, old days there was a function in microsoft's works [back in windows '98!] which allowed me to make a calendar but I don't think that would run on Vista? .................currently running Vista Home Premium with service pack 2, and have open office org 3.1.0 installed. thanks again foe any and all help,
Celtic Daughter
 Edit: Solved by Tom! 
Last edited by Celtic_Daughter on Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
open office org 3.1.0 m11 build 9399 running Vista Home Premium
thomasjk
Volunteer

Re: How do I make a calendar?

Post by thomasjk »

Tom K.
Windows 10 Home version 1803 17134.165
LibreOffice 5.4.7.2
Celtic_Daughter

Re: How do I make a calendar? [Solved by Tom!]

Post by Celtic_Daughter »

Hi Tom, Thanks very much for your links - went to both and then sort of bounced around between them and ended up at http://www.vertex42.com/calendars/print ... ndars.html where I was able to download the " Printable Monthly Calendar for 2010, 2011, ..." then I just typed in 2010 for the year and each month came up in little tabs along the bottom, I discovered I could delete the public holidays listed [that I didn't need] and then retyped in each block whatever I wished! :super: am very happy with the response, now just have to figure out how to put solved on this query! thanks to you again, Tom it was very decent of you to help out so quickly, This 6 wk trip is my first 'back home' to where I grew up after an absence of 37 yrs!! so am trying to organise a to do and see list and allocate days so I get to see and do as much as I can! you're an angel, Tom , Thanks heaps!
:bravo: Celtic Daughter
open office org 3.1.0 m11 build 9399 running Vista Home Premium