[Solved] Image from Image Shack smaller than original

Let us know how we are doing -
writ

[Solved] Image from Image Shack smaller than original

Post by writ »

Good day,

I uploaded a image to Image Shack,but it comes back smaller,about one half the size of the one I uploaded.I tried to resize it there at Image Shack by choosing a different size using the check box.

It is a cropped image and a jpeg file type.

On my harddrive it is 315x118.

Image Shack gives me a image of 157px 60px.
Last edited by writ on Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
openoffice 2.3.1 - operating system Windows xp Home
TerryE
Volunteer

Re: Image from Image Shack smaller than original

Post by TerryE »

Sorry but I am not sure that this Q is really for an OOo Forum. Does Image Shack have its own support forum. I suspect that you won't get many useful answers here for this topic :-P
Ubuntu 11.04-x64 + LibreOffice 3 and MS free except the boss's Notebook which runs XP + OOo 3.3.
writ

Re: Image from Image Shack smaller than original

Post by writ »

TerryE wrote:Sorry but I am not sure that this Q is really for an OOo Forum. Does Image Shack have its own support forum. I suspect that you won't get many useful answers here for this topic :-P
No problem,I was just about to mark it solved,and I'll keep my questions 00o based.For the record I just used a different Image hosting source and got the results I wanted. 8-)
openoffice 2.3.1 - operating system Windows xp Home
Bhikkhu Pesala

Re: [Solved]Image from Image Shack smaller than original

Post by Bhikkhu Pesala »

WIZARD.gif
WIZARD.gif (1.74 KiB) Viewed 4301 times
You don't need to use ImageShack here. You can attach images to your posts and place them inline.
Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala on Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Idiot Compassion
LibreOffice 6.0.4 on Windows 10
TerryE
Volunteer

Re: [Solved]Image from Image Shack smaller than original

Post by TerryE »

Sorry writ, BP is right. If the reason that you want to upload images to display here then this is a forum issue. We do monitor attachments, and as long as they directly relate to a valid forum issue and fit within the size and extension parameters then it is better upload them here. Putting them onto temporary image servers is fraught. They make no warrants regarding keeping online old image that are not being hit. I have found in the past when researching OOoForum issues that when you go to the topic that the images or downloads no longer exist, making the post incomprehensible.
Ubuntu 11.04-x64 + LibreOffice 3 and MS free except the boss's Notebook which runs XP + OOo 3.3.