How to enlarge the tab sheet?

Discuss the spreadsheet application
femto

How to enlarge the tab sheet?

Post by femto »

It's so small, I already drag the bar between tab and the scroll bar(the scroll bar which can scroll the main content left and right),
but it's still so small, with no means to change it. I also tried right click on it, nothing relevant come up.
So it's possible to enlarge the tab sheet, since it's too small to see.
OpenOffice 4.1.6 on with MacOS 10.13.5
RusselB

Re: How to enlarge the tab sheet?

Post by RusselB »

Welcome to the Forums. I don't know how to do this on a Mac, as I don't use one, but I think your only option (if I'm understanding correctly), is to change your screen resolution.
Please note that this is a system change, not an OpenOffice change, so it will affect anything that you have displayed.
OpenOffice 4.1.7, LibreOffice 7.0.1.2 on Windows 7 Pro, Ultimate & Windows 10 Home (2004)
If you believe your problem has been resolved, please go to your first post in this topic, click the Edit button and add [Solved] to the beginning of the Subject line.
MrProgrammer

Re: How to enlarge the tab sheet?

Post by MrProgrammer »

femto wrote:How to enlarge the tab sheet?
If the letters in the sheet tab are difficult for you to read see [Tutorial] Mac FAQ Q38/A38.
Mr. Programmer
AOO 4.1.7 Build 9800, MacOS 13.6.3, iMac Intel.   The locale for any menus or Calc formulas in my posts is English (USA).