[Solved] Copying a cell

Discuss the spreadsheet application
keithbakerlv

[Solved] Copying a cell

Post by keithbakerlv »

Hi, I want to copy a cell (=A1) but the cell is expressed as a percentage in A1 andmin A2 I want it not to be expressed as a percentage. Is there anyway to do that? Thanks
Last edited by keithbakerlv on Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
OpenOffice 4.1.3 on Windows 10 Pro
John_Ha
Volunteer

Re: Copying a cell

Post by John_Ha »

Search Help with format cells.
LO 6.4.4.2, Windows 10 Home 64 bit

See the Writer Guide, the Writer FAQ, the Writer Tutorials and Writer for students.

Remember: Always save your Writer files as .odt files. - see here for the many reasons why.
MrProgrammer

Re: Copying a cell

Post by MrProgrammer »

keithbakerlv wrote:I want to copy a cell (=A1) but the cell is expressed as a percentage in A1 and in A2 I want it not to be expressed as a percentage. Is there anyway to do that?
Read section 2. Controlling how data is displayed in Ten concepts that every Calc user should know.

If this solved your problem please go to your first post use the Edit button and add [Solved] to the start of the title. You can select the green checkmark icon at the same time.
Mr. Programmer
AOO 4.1.7 Build 9800, MacOS 13.6.3, iMac Intel.   The locale for any menus or Calc formulas in my posts is English (USA).