Need help with expanding my calc ability for my business

Discuss the spreadsheet application
alan@ohssresults.com

Need help with expanding my calc ability for my business

Post by alan@ohssresults.com »

I have been using Open Office for years especially in ODS files. I've self taught myself thur the years. Now I need to take things to a new level. I have a general understand how a "Relational Data Base" works, and i know that similarly ODS tables can be linked and expanded. I'm at a level two of using ODS. What I do is a "On-Site" medical screening services for companies. I have written hundreds of reports/forms and linked 20 to 30 pages of reports together via the 1st page as my "Data_Entry" input information center, then go to a single page to make any minor changes. I'm willing to pay someone in either taking my "for-site" direction and writing my program needs so that I can expand my business. I live south Of Daytona Beach Fl area. Please give me your thoughts and we can contact from there.
Alan A
Open Office 4.1.2 on windows 98XP
John_Ha
Volunteer

Re: Need help with expanding my calc ability for my business

Post by John_Ha »

May I suggest that you read some of these threads (I had to use a URL shortener to get the link to work). Unskilled users writing database code for business use is not recommended though your requirement (creating simple reports from simple data) seems at the "easier" end of the scale.

See Paid support or Google.
LO 6.4.4.2, Windows 10 Home 64 bit

See the Writer Guide, the Writer FAQ, the Writer Tutorials and Writer for students.

Remember: Always save your Writer files as .odt files. - see here for the many reasons why.