How to move a spreadsheet down

Discuss the spreadsheet application
confused0809

How to move a spreadsheet down

Post by confused0809 »

Got my first dilemma solved however now I have another one. When I print there is a big gap from the outline where the information is to the bottom of the page. I have tried zooming in but it is to the left and maybe halfway down the page i need it to where it prints out full and you see no white other than behind the wording.
OpenOffice 4.1.6 Windows 7
RoryOF

Re: How to move a spreadsheet down

Post by RoryOF »

Have a look at Mr Programmer's last post in your earlier thread. That should help you sort out any print problems.
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.15 on Xubuntu 22.04.4 LTS
MrProgrammer

Re: How to move a spreadsheet down

Post by MrProgrammer »

confused0809 wrote:When I print there is a big gap from the outline where the information is to the bottom of the page. I have tried zooming in but it is to the left and maybe halfway down the page i need it to where it prints out full and you see no white other than behind the wording.
I don't really understand that, but try:
• Format → Page → Page, where you can adjust the margins and specify if the printing is to be centered horizontally or vertically;
• Format → Page → Sheet, where you can set the scaling mode and amount.
Use the preview in the upper right corner of the dialog to show what the selections you're making will do. Use the Help button in the dialog to explain the controls.

If this solved your problem please go to your first post use the Edit button and add [Solved] to the start of the title. You can select the green checkmark icon at the same time.
Mr. Programmer
AOO 4.1.7 Build 9800, MacOS 13.6.3, iMac Intel.   The locale for any menus or Calc formulas in my posts is English (USA).